Key risks Lenders are navigating
Economic and market uncertainties are growing
Regulations, digitization, new competitors, and security breaches are a few of the challenges impacting lenders’ business models. At the same time, rising interest rates and inflation, the possibility of a recession, and geopolitical risks are impacting the cashflows of both lenders and borrowers. Weaker companies that are highly leveraged are at greater risk of default.
Given today’s uncertain economic environment, The Early Warning System and scenario analysis from EDF-X provide a comprehensive and flexible solution to identify and manage loan risks.
How Lenders can identify early signs of credit deterioration with EDF-X
We score the world's largest credit database
Our credit risk models are built on decades of global private company data from our bank consortium members, coupled with time-tested techniques to calculate credit risk from equity signals. Our models are validated over multiple credit cycles and informed by the world’s leading financial institutions who use them.
- 4 million defaults going back to 1973
- 190+ million detailed financial statements
- Accelerated credit insights for 450 million pre-scored companies
- Coverage for small businesses on Main Street to global conglomerates
- AI-driven models with payment data and alternative signals
EDF-X turns the value of our data into action, enabling you to make better credit decisions
Staying ahead of potential credit risks and financial losses can be a daunting task. But what if you had access to an advanced platform with accurate global data and decision analytics built in?
- Pre-qualification and on-the-spot credit assessment
- Uncover emerging risks and opportunities
- Rank loans vs. 300,000+ peers
- Forecast performance across industries and regions
- Rating model development and monitoring
- Stress testing and regulatory applications
- Exposure management
- Climate and ESG risk
How Lenders can simplify credit risk monitoring with EDF-X
Game-changing automation and efficiencies – so you don't have to worry about being caught off guard
EDF-X is scalable, easy to use, and has industry-leading coverage, so you can score all of your exposures. Now you can have peace of mind that no opportunity or threat is left undetected.
- Automated credit measures for any company in the world
- Color-coded alerts to flag credit risks in advance
- Comprehensive platform with no user inputs required
- Forward-looking Probability of Default (PD)
- Implied Ratings
- API integration with your workflow and other Moody’s data
- Climate and ESG data
- Loss Given Default
What Lenders are saying about EDF-X
"We're impressed with the early warning framework. Our current internal system is based on market observable metrics, and we realize we need to go beyond that. The new early warning signal will be a much-needed addition."- Large European Bank