Key risks Corporates in Energy are navigating
Global demand for energy is at an all-time high
There’s more public focus now on companies decarbonizing and reaching Net Zero by 2050. Tax incentives make it cheaper to generate renewable energy versus fossil fuel. At the same time, developers, lenders, and investors may not have complete information to keep up with demand.
Energy portfolios contain exposures that are often middle-market companies lacking agency ratings and comprehensive company-level information needed to assess their credit risks. The probability of Default (PD) and Implied Rating from EDF-X provides a comprehensive and flexible solution to quantify and manage these risks.
How Corporates in Energy can identify early signs of credit deterioration with EDF-X
We score the world’s largest credit database
Our credit risk models are built on decades of global private company data from our bank consortium members, coupled with time-tested techniques to calculate credit risk from equity signals. Our models are validated over multiple credit cycles and informed by the world’s leading financial institutions who use them.
- 4 million defaults going back to 1973
- 190+ million detailed financial statements
- Accelerated credit insights for 450 million pre-scored companies
- Coverage for small businesses on Main Street to global conglomerates
- AI-driven models with payment data and alternative signals
EDF-X turns the value of our data into action, enabling you to make better credit decisions
Staying ahead of potential credit risks and financial losses can be a daunting task. But what if you had access to an advanced platform with accurate global data and decision analytics built in?
- Pre-qualification and on-the-spot credit assessment
- Uncover emerging risks and opportunities
- Rank loans vs. 300,000+ peers
- Forecast performance across industries and regions
- Supply chain management
- Loan transfer pricing
How Corporates in Energy can simplify credit risk monitoring with EDF-X
Game-changing automation and efficiencies—so you don't have to worry about being caught off guard
EDF-X is scalable, easy to use, and has industry-leading coverage, so you can score all of your exposures. Now you can have peace of mind that no opportunity or threat is left undetected.
- Automated credit measures for any company in the world
- Color-coded alerts to flag credit risks in advance
- Comprehensive platform with no user inputs required
- Forward-looking Probability of Default (PD)
- Implied Ratings
- API integration with your workflow and other Moody’s data
What Corporates in Energy are saying about EDF-X
"Extensive company coverage and analytics like screening and reporting will be a game changer for our prospecting efforts."- Small US solar energy developer, owner & operator